Final reading from the january 2018 Edge Magazine "How to Hit the Mark with Documentation" by Maria St. Louis-Sanchez email@example.com
Part 2 of a reading from an article authored by Maria St. Louis-Sanchez in the January 2018 The O&P Edge magazine (pg. 24).
"How to Hit the Mark With Documentation"
A reading from the January issue of the The O&P Edge by Maria S. Louis-Sanchez.
A reading from January 2018 O&P Edge pg. 50 Better Business - "Speaker Delivers Awesomely Simple Business Advice" by Chris Field, MBA / from a Keynote speech at OPIE Choice Network by John Spence author of Awesomely Simple.
1. Industry Review . - "Adaptive Prothetics Opens Third Office" , "FTC Challenges Ottobock, Freedom Merger" pg.1
2.Advertisement - Engineered Silicon Products pg. 15
3. Sports: "30th Annual Hartford Ski Spectacular" pg.16
4. Advertisement - Revo Labs pg. 16
1. Viewpoint - "Putting the Focus on Research and Education" by Andrea Spridgen
2. Calendar - "Louisiana O&P Meeting May 31 - June 2 / 5th Conference on Advancement in Conservative Treatments of Scoliosis 10/20/2018"
3. "Allard USA ad"
4. Industry Review - "Electrical Brain Stimulation May Lead to Improved Prosthesis Control" , "University Receives DOD Funds to Study Prosthetic Technolofy for Vets", "Senso Allows Amputee to Control Individual Fingers"
INITIAL EVALUATION / NN
RX: Verbal order to evaluate patient for shrinker and prostesis
DX: Spina bifida, osteomyelitits in the left foot
PROGRESS NOTE / JM
I read the Viewpoint January 2018 article by Andrea Spridgen
An article concerning the Medicare Orthotics & Prosthetics Improvement Act I read from the December 2017 Issue of Edge Magazine. The article was written by Peter W.Thomas JD, is general counsel for the National Association for the Advancement of Orthotics and Prosthetics